Forum

New Index Perhaps?

Share you ideas with us

New Index Perhaps?

Post by Andy Cockroft on Mon May 24, 2010 10:23 am

Following on from Palmerston North, the thoughts are that discussions around tyres is never going to go away. Would it be appropriate to centre those discussions here with its own Index? 8-)
Andy Cockroft

Re: New Index Perhaps?

Post by john dean on Fri May 28, 2010 10:36 pm

I agree. This is a contenious issue. Personally I think tyre size should be limited to max of 35". My main concern is, I feel it is splitting clubs on the choice of trips. There are those with large tyres, and lets face it, they do end up creating larger ruts, therefore "putting off members with smaller tyres from participating" Obviously they end up bellied, secondly its not much fun getting dragged around all day!
Clearly limiting tyre size will limit rut depth, and in long run may help to encourage more members to attend some trips. just my two cents worth.
john dean

Post by Peter Vahry on Fri May 28, 2010 11:42 pm

It is planned to add to the topic index on this forum but we are waiting a few days while the site is safely moved to a new hosting server.
Peter Vahry

Post by Bertie Richards on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:16 am

This was definitely a contentious issue. I agree with you, guys! However, it has been already fixed. Right?
Bertie Richards

Return to Suggestions